Submission of Abstracts was closed on August 13, 2012.
Just for your reference, we keep posting information below.
The International Symposium on Superconductivity (ISS2012) will consist of oral and
poster sessions, covering the latest findings and related topics in the following
research fields of superconductivity science and technology.
Although there is no "Bulks and Characterization" as a submission category this year,
submissions related to bulks are welcome as well. They are recommended to be
submitted to "Physics and Chemistry" or "Large Scale System Applications"
|(a)||Physics and Chemistry:
Physical properties of superconductors, Novel superconductors, Material chemistry of superconductors, Vortex physics, etc.
|(b)||Wires, Tapes, and Characterization:
New materials and processing, Critical current, Weak links, Mechanical properties, AC loss, and Standardization.
|(c)||Films, Junctions, and Electronic Devices:
Film and junction processing, Characterization, Device physics, SQUIDs, High-frequency devices, Digital devices, Detectors, Quantum bits, System applications, and Standardization.
|(d)|| Large Scale System Applications:
Magnets, SMES, Motors and generators, Cables, FCLs, Bearings, and Flywheels, etc. using HTS and LTS materials.
Please select an appropriate category.
- 1. Physics and Chemistry: Material Chemistry
- 2. Physics and Chemistry: Physical Properties
- 3. Physics and Chemistry: Vortex physics
- 4. Physics and Chemistry: Bulks
- 5. Wires, Tapes, and Characterization
- 6. Films, Junctions, and Electronic Devices
- 7. Large Scale System Applications ( Including Applications of Bulks )
Instruction for Abstract-preparation
- The Abstract should be typed in English.
- The title is requested to consist of less than 180 characters,
and to be written with capital letters in principle.
- The Abstract body is requested to consist of less than 1600
characters. Specific characters can be used with some HTML tags
(± for ±, α for α,
<SUP>, <SUB>, <I>,
<B>, <br>, etc.)
- Please do not use < and >, use < and >.
It is an important rule of HTML manner.
- Affiliations of all authors must be noted.
- Other details are shown on the input pages. You are requested to
follow the directions.
The program number (i.e. the day&time for your presentation)
will be discussed at the 2nd Program Committee (September 04, 2012). After
scheduling and coordination for details, it will be e-mailed to the author
around the middle of September.
Abstracts of invited and contributed papers
will be published in the
"Program and Abstracts"
booklet, which all participants can receive at the symposium registration desk.
||Secretariat for ISS2012 Abstract Desk
c/o Japan convention services, Inc. IT Center
2F Koshin Bldg.
2-2, Kandanishikicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0054, Japan
+81-3-3500-5935 (Mon.-Fri./9:30-17:30 JST)
Fax : +81-3-5283-5952